Summer Program for children ages 7–10 years old. Open to new riders through beginner riders learning how to canter in a group.
- 1 hour group riding — learn how to groom and tack your horse
- Care for your horse after your lesson
- Plus crafts, games, and activities at the barn
- 8:30am – 11:30am, Monday through Thursday
Program Weeks — Sorry! All sessions full
- NCMT Member Cost: $665 per week
- Non Member Cost: $715
Participants must bring their own ASTM approved riding helmet and wear riding boots daily.