We are grateful to the many dedicated volunteers who contribute their time and skills to NCMT – A huge THANK YOU to everyone!
There are various ways – big and small – you can get involved and meet other NCMT family members:
- Super Troopers: (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday AM/seasonal): you will be trained to participate in our highly rewarding therapeutic program. Click here to access specific details.
- Fundraising and Special Events: you will find several opportunities to help with our November and May fundraisers and other events held each year.
- Special Skills: you are encouraged to contribute your graphic design or computer skills. You can also put your photography skills to great use with coverage of our events and year-book preparations.
- Facility & Maintenance: if you like gardening, please contact us for assistance with seasonal plantings. Help may also be needed for special projects.
- Join our Parent Committee: you will enjoy helping plan events and work with our amazing Leadership Council for the benefit of all Troopers.